2. Business-minded – You like to read about entrepreneurs and how much money they are making; you automatically calculate how much business companies are doing.
3. Risk-taker – You dabble in the stock market and are open to taking calculated risks. You are always looking for ways to leverage your capital.
4. Self- help – When you read, you are drawn to biographies about successful entrepreneurs, motivational business books and finance. You think that reading fiction is waste of brain cells.
5. Rally – If possible, you like to surround yourself with rich and successful people. Talking about business all day with them is a pleasure.
6. Thinking big – You are known for your lofty ideas and day dreams. You regale your friends and partners with your exciting business strategies.
7. Planner – On your desk are your goals for the week, month, year and the next five years. You have your life planned to the minute.
8. Walk the talk – You get things done. Sometimes, you are known to be impatient.
9. Fired up – Optimism and enthusiasm define you. The word “no” does not exist in your vocabulary.
10. Confident – You are brimming with self-belief and have complete and utter faith in your own capabilities. Naysayers be damned!